- WHAT TO EXPECT week 1 of the cleanse: This phase will help balance blood sugar, destagnate the lymphatic system, clean the liver, thin the bile, repair the GI track and prepare the body for a deep detox by eliminating toxins from your diet. Just by eliminating toxins, you will be cleansing, and you are welcome to stay at this level throughout the three weeks.
- WHAT TO EXPECT Week 2 of the cleanse: This is the heart of the cleanse. During this time, you will be eating a monodiet of very simple, cleansing foods such as kitchari to heal the digestion. You are welcome to eat an increasing amount of ghee to oleate internally. The diet is substantive enough that you can maintain your essential responsibilities, but it simultaneously resets the digestive system, supports the elimination of toxins, and balances vata, pitta, and kapha. This phase will flush the GI track, flush the liver and the stored toxic fat. During this phase of the cleanse, practices such as self-massage, gentle exercise, yoga, breathing techniques and taking supportive herbs can enhance the impact of the cleanse.
WHAT TO EXPECT Week 3 of the cleanse: This phase is to help you gradually return back to the normal diet and to reset the digestion to boost your digestive fire. The period of time in which you emerge from the cleanse is just as important as the prep and deep cleanse phases. You will exit the cleanse as you entered it: slowly and mindfully.
Transition into the next season feeling light and amazing. Support your immune system and avoid seasonal sickness by giving your body a cleanse. Use the support of a fun group to get you there in a live, online setting. There will be weekly, interactive, online Zoom calls as well as a private Facebook forum to reach out to for support. COST: $125 per person.
Spring Cleanse: All Mondays in April, 6pm MST
Fall Cleanse: All Wednesdays in October, 6pm MST
Spring Cleanse 2021. We will meet weekly for a Zoom call on Mondays, April 5th to 26th from 6-7pm, MST. All calls will be recorded in case you are unable to attend or need to miss one.
We will meet together as a group but you can modify the cleanse to what works for you.
Beginner (if you want easy.)
- You want to focus on eliminating certain foods and substances rather than adding any in.
- You’re too busy to make lifestyle changes or commit to a more involved program.
- You want to clean your body of toxic overload.
Intermediate (if you want a bit more of a challenge.)
- You want to eliminate certain foods and substances as well as add in foods that will help you detox.
- You feel a bit run down or lack the energy you want to feel.
- You want powerful results from this detox.
Advanced (if you need a deeper cleanse.)
- You want to eliminate certain foods and substances, add in foods that will help you detox, take herbs and engage in support activities.
- You are sick of feeling sick and tired or have a serious illness.
- You want MAXIMUM results from this detox.
(I will send you all of the material after you pay below.)
Payment for the 3 Week Cleanse
Included in cleanse: 4 weekly Zoom calls, a Quick Start Guide, a detailed Cleanse Packet which includes tips for a successful cleanse, FAQ, what to expect, a shopping list, examples of a typical day of the detox program, recipes and a habit tracker. Bonus!!! 6 FREE Pilates classes through http://www.missoulapilates.com! A $78 value!
PAYMENT FOR MOVE MISSOULA MEMBERS or TRUE FOODS COMMUNITYONLY
Move Missoula Pilates Studio, True Food Missoula Community and Beyond Well Living have teamed up and will offer $50 off for the cleanse to all Move members and True Foods participants. Included in cleanse: 4 weekly Zoom calls, a Quick Start Guide, a detailed Fall 2020 Cleanse Packet which includes tips for a successful cleanse, FAQ, what to expect, a shopping list, examples of a typical day of the detox program, recipes and a habit tracker. Bonus!!! 6 FREE Pilates classes through http://www.missoulapilates.com! A $78 value!
“This cleanse was the turning point in my health journey.”
“I finally have energy for the first time in over a year.”
“I feel like my old self again!”
Past Participants Feedback